Tabs

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Girl Time with Amy

Today was my annual GYN appointment and while I won't go into all that much detail with you (because, eww, right?) I do want to point out a few things that will be happening.

It's time for me to get my very first mammogram!  See, I'm not 40 yet, but I got big girls, so to be safe, we're going to get a 'baseline' mammogram from which to base all other mammograms on in the future.

Also, I will be getting another bone scan to see how my osteopenia is regressing.

Lastly, I will be heading to the dermatologist.  It's been way too long since I've had a skin-check, and there are a few moles I need to get rid of.

Oh, and we modified my birth control so that I won't bloat to the size of a hot-air balloon every month.

That's it. Nothing major happened here.

No comments:

Post a Comment