Tabs

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of Year Totals and Goals



So, it's New Year's Eve... I don't know how the year went by so fast, but it did, and it's time for me to reflect on the past year. 

How many miles did I run, per Nike?

399.9.

Seriously????  See, folks, this is why you should do some math before you run your final miles of the year. I'm so bummed that I was .1 miles away from 400... Oh, well, something to aim for in 2015.

But anyway, how was my 2014?  Did I complete my Year of Races?   My goal was to run at least one race per month.  Did I do it?

Yes!!!

Check out all my race reviews for the year.

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

So, what now?  What are my goals for 2015?

  • One Race per Month
  • Try a Challenge (More than one race in a single weekend)
  • Try to do more long races (i.e. not all 5ks)
  • 350+ Miles for the Year

 Happy New Year, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment