Tabs

Monday, September 17, 2012

How about some Progress Pics?

So, I've been at this a little over 7 months, and while I haven't dropped a massive amount of weight, I'm going all slow-and-steady-wins-the-race over here.

Here's a little refresher for you - this is me in December 2011 at Animal Kingdom. Size 18w jeans (really tight, a 20w would have fit better) and an XXL tee shirt.



Here is me in April 2012:
What's with the face? Geez!
 Here is me on September 16th:
Excuse the back sweat, I just got off the treadmill!

 
You can really see the difference here - my gut is rapidly shrinking!

There's a muscle there, you just can't see it....
In a society that applauds The Biggest Loser and Extreme Makeovers, it's disheartening to see how SLOW the progress is, but I know I'll get there.

I'm close to being able to say that I've lost 20 pounds.  When I hear other people say they've lost 20 pounds, I'm like "Wow!!!  That must have been so hard, that's so much weight!" but in my head, when I say I've lost almost 20 pounds, it doesn't seem like very much to me, and it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, especially because I know how much more I have to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment