Tabs

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas - Running Santa was good to me!

Yeah, but if Running Santa was me, it kind of takes all the fun out of it, I guess?

Nope!

Check out the swag!!

Two Tech Tees from JCP - Xersion brand - Teal and Black


Nathan Handheld water bottle.  Has a little slide-out ID card, and the pocket is big enough to hold an iPod (and it really does!) but I could also fit in a GuChomps package, lip balm, gum AND my car key fob.

 Okay, so it's not REALLY running gear, but since I got it specifically for the Princess, I'm putting it here. It's a Nikon Coolpix camera. In purple. Of course!


Reward Sparkle Skirt!  Peacock Bordeaux - it has purples, blues, blacks, greys and sparkles! What more could you want?


Well, except a SECOND Sparkle Skirt!  This is the basis for my Ursula costume. It's called Purple Haze and both the skirt and the sparkles are purple!


Tuneband arm band for my iPod. It came with an extender, in case you have huge arms.


Purple Zensah Compression Sleeves. Need I say more?

Black Xersion Running tights from JCP. The ankles have zippers on them so that they can stay tight on your calves/ankles.


Clover is bored of all this running stuff! What else did I get?


Fleece v-neck (bought it on clearance last winter for $2!)


How I Met Your Mother - Season 7


Dean Koontz Books (hopefully not a lot of golden retrievers and Coronas in these two)


Comfy jammies from my mom (every girl needs jammies after running so hard!)


Jeffrey Deaver books

Stephen King Book


 Michael Connelly books (Hello, my name is Amy and I'm a bookworm....)


Neutral Density Filter (for my Nikon D3100) - Use for 'dialing up' or 'dialing down' light


Purple Sweater #1


Purple Sweater #2 (The 90s came back and brought me a sweater!) Yes, boys and girls - it's an open-weave crochet sweater. Wear something under it, please.


Fun nightshirt


Fun socks (the black argyle ones are knee-high socks)


Suede boots that acutally FIT over my huge calves! (That's what the socks are for!)


Big ol' Special Dark candy bar from Mom (to be enjoyed, while wearing jammies, after my run!)


 Our 2012 Annual Disney Vacation Christmas Ornament. Bet ya didn't see this coming, right?


Mickey Snowman says Merry Christmas!

Can you see the other two Mickey ornaments on my tree?





No comments:

Post a Comment