Tabs

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Identifying My Weakness...

For the rest of February, I kept to my training schedule pretty well, but found that I have ZERO motivation on the weekends! I grocery shop on Saturday, so I never want to do it then. On Sundays, it’s my chill time, so I don’t even want to get out of my jammies. And sadly, I don’t think I did much on the weekends, looking back at last month. I have to do better there!

Anyway, Disney did this really cool thing for Leap Day called One More Disney Day where Magic Kingdom would be open for 24 hours.


We decided to skip down to WDW for a few days and enjoy the festivities. Needless to say, there was no training that week! (But I can say that I walked for about 12 hours in ONE day, so that could be counted as endurance training!)

I took the following Friday off to recover and ended up calling the entire week from 2/27 to 3/2 a wash. Nothing was done.  Now I’m playing catch up, which isn’t going too bad. Yesterday I did 45 minutes on the treadmill with a total of 5-6 minutes of running thrown in.  I’m getting there!

I don’t have any training today – I have a rescheduled massage that I missed last week!  Ahhhh, relaxation, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment