Tabs

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to 2014 - What are my goals?


Happy new year everyone!  Hopefully no one is hung over, or if you are, it goes away soon (drink lots of water!)

What are your goals for 2014?  I never make "New Year's Resolutions" because that is setting yourself up to fail, I feel.  But setting a goal is different to me. I goal can be set at any time, even in July!

But in the spirit of the new year, here are my goals -

Run the Inaugural Celebration Half Marathon - it's in about 3 weeks!

Lose the last 10 pounds holding me back from ONEderland.

Work on becoming a better breather when I run - I'm still having a hard time with the asthma and breathing - I usually have to stop because of my lungs instead of my legs.

Other than that, just keep slogging - speed and endurance will come with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment