Tabs

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm not getting her daughter's bib...

So, there's a hitch in the Free Princess Bib plan.

Blondie is uncomfortable giving me her daughter's waiver and "consent to pick up" form. She wants to pick up the daughter's bib on Thursday, and bring it back to me at work on Friday - yes the DAY BEFORE the race.

She never gave me a reason as to why she was uncomfortable, and she felt that I was 'forcing' her to do it my way, I guess, so she actually found ANOTHER runner who was not going to be able to run, and I'm getting their bib instead! She is WAY pregnant and can't fly out from California.

Does this make any logical sense?

So, instead of being in Corral O (Daughter's corral), I will be in Corral J (Pregnant Lady's corral).

Blondie said that PL would be sending her waiver and consent form to Blondie in the mail, and Blondie would get it to me on Monday, February 17th.

To be on the safe side, Blondie said that she would still pick up her daughter's bib, just in case there are any issues.

Okay, so breathe, Lady.... It's just a small wrench in the plans. It works out better in the end for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment